what we do
To set up Mutual Trade Alliance. We are now inviting companies and Business Associations to join hands in creating a prosperous trade platform with sufficient qualified products providers, and a new trading mode of group purchase and large-scale purchase which could help solve the trade barriers and problems during International trade.
- Work together to set one online exhibition platform
- Investigate and review enterprises for their credibility, reputation and products quality and price, in order to select those qualified enterprises which could also be admitted by the other member countries as designated enterprises for our platform besides your own. One country is supposed to designate qualified enterprises and
- Organize buyers and sellers among the designated enterprises in group and in large scale.
- Organize exhibitions and product introduction meetings together.
- Hold barter meetings together for unsold stock.
- Establish jointly the exhibition centre for Member companies and associations: The exhibition centre will serve as a window of displaying products and a place of group purchase as well as a centre for both domestic and abroad government purchase. Furthermore, the travel agencies served for the trade activities will also become purchase centres.
1) LEGAL SERVICE-
ABLE ATTORNEYS (AA)
(Year of Establishment Year 2001)
AA is a law Firm, with office at Delhi and associate lawyers in most major cities of India. Regularly advising domestic and foreign corporations doing business in India on all Indian laws and regulations relevant to their business, such as policies, procedures, potential hurdles, industrial standards and market developments.
The main office of the Firm is in New Friends Colony, New Delhi.
The Partners and members of the Firm are senior professionals with years of experience behind them. They bring the highest level of professional service to clients along with the traditions of the profession, integrity and sound ethical practices.
Members of the Firm are in tune with the work-culture of international law firms as well as the expectations of large corporate clients. The Firm has amongst its client's multi nationals, embassies and leading Indian corporations
Key areas of practice
- Foreign Direct Investment in India and all modes of entry into India.
- Formation of Wholly Owned Subsidiary and Joint Venture, Opening of Branch Offices / Liaison Offices / Project Offices of foreign investors in India
- International Trade and Dispute Resolution
- Projects and Contracts
- Shipping and Construction
- Procurement and Administrative Law
2) BUSINESS SERVICES -
- Market research
- B2B meeting in India / Foreign Countries
- Joint Ventures
- Organizing Exhibitions / Business trips / Educational trips
- Technology transfer
- Strategic Alliances & Investment
United Asia provides policy and regulations based Consultancy to foreign firms wanting to have tie-ups with existing Indian players or setting up of Manufacturing plants in India via SEZ (Special Economic Zone) route, or for entry into Indian market for sale and distribution of products, joint ventures, technology transfers, acquisitions and rgers etc. thorough Market Research, Analysis and Market Development coupled with in depth understanding of Government regulations are a part of our holistic approach in our offering to the foreign firms.
- Project planning & Execution
The Group Offers a comprehensive tool to assist our client’s right from the scratch. Be it proposal writing, documentation, market study to relationship building in various Government Offices to full-fledged assistance in terms of technology, R&D to setting up of manufacturing plants.
Technology Induction in organizations/government to training the personnel is also undertaken.